noviembre 14, 2005
Sescoi - Productivity demos at Euromold
Sescoi will use the Euromold exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany (30 Nov - 3 Dec 2005) to demonstrate how the latest versions of their easy-to-use software solutions - WorkNC & WorkPLAN - can help mould-makers dramatically improve the productivity of both their milling operations and their overall job management activity.
Each day, throughout the day on the Sescoi stand at Euromold, a number of the innovative new WorkNC V18 toolpaths will be demonstrated 'live' on a DMG machine tool. WorkNC will also feature on partner stands -'Ingersoll' and 'Kieninger'.
In repeated tests, using a range of machine and cutting tools, preparation times for large tooling equipment were reduced from several hours to a matter of minutes using these new and enhanced functions. Innovations in V18 include :
- New toolpaths for hard materials milling including Adaptive Trochoidal Roughing,
- Dynamic collision management for 3-axis roughing and re-roughing toolpaths enabling the generation of collision free roughing toolpaths regardless of the size of the tool, the shape and size of the toolholder or the shape of the part,
- New Spiral Core Roughing improving the quality of the surface, while significantly reducing the cycle time,
- Optimized finishing toolpaths including an efficient new Z-level finishing toolpath,
- Numerous 5-axis developments :
* A new smoothing function and options to accelerate, simplify and guarantee the reliability of Auto 5's automatic 3-axis to 5-axis toolpath conversion,
* A range of toolpaths allowing users to machine deep cavities with special tools,
* A suite of toolpaths (roughing, re-roughing and finishing) for machining simple or complex impellers as well as a new 5-axis laser cutting toolpath and a 4-axis machining toolpath.
- A new, easy to use, integral 2/4-axis Wire EDM module,
- The integration of a hybrid 3D solid/surface modeler in WorkNC-CAD.
WorkPLAN, Sescoi's integrated management solution for custom manufacturing, will also be demonstrated at Euromold.
V12 developments include :
Enhanced load planning allowing tasks to be placed based on PERT methodology, making it possible to review task lists allocated to each resource.
Enhanced multi-site management allowing the definition of user rights to suit each location and providing better access and control functions. Optimized detailed planning functionality, designed for companies that need individual feedback on the status of each resource.